Tuesday 20 February 2018

Sharp Practice Austrians V

With the club enjoying these rules and a couple of players in the middle of an arms race. I decided it was time to add some extras to my core Austrian force. I've decided on an artillery piece and some Jaegers. While the artillery is in the process of being prepped I made a start on the Jaegers. First up is their officer Lt. Wilhelm Schnauser . I picked him up from Front rank. I plan on  him leading my Jaegers and the 2 units of 3rd rank skirmishes I have.



Next up is his group of Jaegers from Perry miniatures. Bases were picked up from Warbases. These guys have already seen their first action and promptly set fire to the building they were defending.



As well as the artillery I also have a couple of extra officers to help lead my units that need painting up. I just wish someone would produce some plastic Austrian cavalry as i would like to add a couple of groups of Dragoons to the force. Prices of metal 28mm cavalry out of my range at the moment with other projects on the go.

8 comments: